Public Records

Public Records Request

If you would like make a request for public records, please contact the City Clerk's Office.

Although it is not required, for your convenience, you can fill out our Request For Public Record Form (PDF) and submit it via email or postal service to the City Clerk's Office. This will assist us in accurately responding to your request.

Lien Search Requests

The City Clerk's office receives and coordinates a department search of various fines, fees or charges that remain unpaid by a property owner.

The information is compiled into a Lien Search Report and forwarded to the requestor. A fee of $35 is charged per research request for each parcel of real property requiring a search of the city's official records identifying any outstanding liens, special assessments, fees and fines that are reasonably ascertainable.