Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I call for water and sewer service during business hours?
- Where do I call for emergency water and sewer service after regular business hours?
- Who provides me with sanitation/garbage/rubbish removal?
- Do I need to come to the Utility Billing office to start new service?
- How often will I receive a utility bill?
- How can I make a payment for my services?
- What is your mailing address to mail a utility payment?
- Who do I contact to stop/disconnect my utility service?
- Who should I contact to request my meter rechecked for possible leaks?
- How may I make an address change for my utility service?
- Are there any water restrictions?
- What are the city of Apopka's service fees?
- The statement shows to use your account and PIN to access my account on-line, but I do not show a PIN on my statement. Can I still access my account on the online Utility Billing Portal?