Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the city elect to use traffic enforcement cameras?
- I was sent a Notice of Violation, why did I get this?
- The Notice of Violation was sent from Tempe, AZ. Did this come from the Apopka Police Department?
- The still photos on the Notice of Violation show me stopped at the line, why did I get the ticket?
- I was issued a red light ticket, but I was not driving the car at the time of the violation, what should I do?
- I was issued a red light ticket, but I was simply making a right turn on red. Why did this happen?
- Is the Notice of Violation placed on my driving record, which could affect my insurance rates?
- How would a case become a Uniform Traffic Ticket?
- I received a Notice of Violation for an offense date July 1, 2013 or after; what are my choices of how to handle the notice?
- How do I contest the charges?
- How do I assert an Allowable Defense?
- Do I need a lawyer to represent me in front of the local hearing officer?