- Feature Links
- County and State Resources
County and State Resources
Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health is the lead agency monitoring infectious diseases throughout the state.
- COVID-19 In Florida Information
- The statewide COVID-19 Call Center is 1-866-779-6121 and is available from 8 AM to 7 PM weekdays. Questions can also be sent to COVIDemail@example.com.
Orange County Health Department
- Florida Health Orange County COVID-19 Information
- For questions regarding COVID-19, call 407-723-5004 between 8 AM and 5 PM weekdays.
April 29, 2020 Executive Order from Governor DeSantis (20-112 Executive Order)
This order is effective at 12:01 AM on May 4, 2020.
April 1, 2020 Executive Order from Governor DeSantis
(2020-91 Executive Order)
Governor DeSantis has issued an Executive Order for the entire state starting April 3, 2020, at midnight and it runs for 30 days. Everyone is to stay home unless they are running essential errands or are employed in essential services. Those individuals running essential errands must practice social distancing. Those businesses deemed essential services must practice social distancing.
Essential errands include: grocery stores, banks, doctors, pharmacies, vets, food take-out, caring for a loved one, church service (ten or less inside), recreational activities to name a few.
Essential businesses include: government facilities, healthcare, financial, transportation systems, communications, critical manufacturing, commercial facilities, food and agriculture to name a few.
The Executive Order is extensive. To see specifics, please visit the Governor’s website
Executive Order for Orange County:
Orange County Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-04 and 2020-05 were issued for Orange County, Florida.
Here are some highlights from this order (For a complete list visit the Orange County Government page):
- Go to the grocery store or pharmacy to purchase food and essential items
- Visit health or veterinary care professionals (Contact first)
- Pick up food from restaurant or facility that prepares food
- Care for a family member or loved ones
- Fill up at gas stations
- Engage in outdoor activities
- Go to work unless you are providing essential services as defined by the order
- Visit friends and family if there is no urgent need
- Visit amusement parks, carnivals, water parks, public pools, zoos, museums, arcades, movie theaters, country clubs, social clubs, playgrounds, bowling alleys
- Go out between the hours of 11 PM and 5 AM
Orange County Executive Orders:
- Signed Orange County Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-04 regarding COVID-19
- Signed Orange County Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-05 regarding COVID-19
- Signed Orange County Emergency Executive Order Number 2020-03 concerning Curfew
- Signed Orange Count Declaration of State of Local Emergency Executive Order 2020-01
Reemployment Assistance from Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
Please visit the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity COVID-19 Resources for Employers and Individuals for online applications and frequently asked questions.
Florida Reemployment Assistance Print Applications can be found on their website.