1. Where do I call for water and sewer service during business hours?

Call our Utility Billing office between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm at 407-703-1727 and a customer service representative will assist you.

2. Where do I call for emergency water and sewer service after regular business hours?

After 5:00pm, weekend and holidays, please contact 407-703-1757.

3. Who provides me with sanitation/garbage/rubbish removal?

The City provides all residents residing within the City of Apopka's city limits these services. For further information, please visit the Sanitation/Waste Management link or call our Public Services Department at 407-703-1731.

4. Do I need to come to the Utility Billing office to start new service?

Yes, each account is required to fill out a customer application and place the applicable deposit on the account. Our office is located in the City Hall Annex, at 150 East 5th St in downtown Apopka (32703). We accept applications from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. For same day service, you will need to be there before 3:00pm.

5. How often will I receive a utility bill?

Meters are read each and every month. If you do not receive a monthly bill, please call 407-703-1727. We ask our residents to please keep their water meter box clear of debris, shrubs, vehicles, etc., per City Code.

6. How can I make a payment for my services?

The City offers several options for their residents to pay their bill. We currently offer on line credit card payment, ACH direct debit service, or you may pay your bill in person in our office with check, cash, and money order or credit card. For your convenience, a utility drop box is located in the drive-thru lane at the City Hall Annex Water Office located at 150 E. 5th Street in Apopka (32703). At the present time, the City does not offer any type of telephone payments.

7. What is your mailing address to mail a utility payment?

Please send payment to City of Apopka, PO Box 1188, Apopka, FL 32704-1188

8. Who do I contact to stop/disconnect my utility service? Who do I contact to request my meter rechecked for possible leaks? How may I make an address change for my utility service?

To cancel your service, request a recheck, or to request an change of mailing address, please contact us at 407-703-1727 and a customer service representative will assist you.

9. Are there any water restrictions?

Please click here to view water restrictions. For further information, please contact Public Services at 407-703-1731.

10. What are the City's service fees?

There is a $35 initiation of service fee each time water services is connected. This service fee will be included on your first month's bill. Other services fees include a $70 re-connection due to non-payment on the account and a $25.00 service fee for any returned item. CLICK HERE link to see rates and other fees.

11. The statement shows to use your account and PIN to access my account on-line, but I do not show a PIN on my statement.  Can I still access my account?

Yes, just click LOGIN after entering your account number and it should display your information.