The City Clerk serves as the Supervisor of City Elections. For questions regarding a City Election, contact the City Clerk’s office at 407-703-1704.
The City of Apopka has five elected officials that include the Mayor and four Commissioners elected at large by the registered electors of the City.
Elected Officials serve four-year terms.
Candidates qualify and file all reports in the City Clerk’s Office, 120 E. Main Street, Second Floor, Apopka, FL 32703.
Apopka Run-Off Election 2020
There will be a special run-off election for Apopka City Council Seat 2 on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
All those who are eligible to vote in this run-off election and requested a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020 election, will automatically be mailed a ballot for this election as well.
Dates to know:
- Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot mailed to you: 5 PM November 28, 2020.
- Public test of voting equipment: November 30, 2020 at 8 AM.
- Early voting: November 30 to December 4, 2020 from 9 AM to 5 PM daily (At the Orange County Supervisor of Elections only)
- Election Day: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 from 7 AM to 7 PM at your designated location.
Early Voting Location for November 30 through December 4, 2020
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections (119 West Kaley Street, Orlando, FL 32806)
- 9 AM to 5 PM Daily
Election Day Voting Locations for December 8, 2020
Please vote at your designated precinct.
- Apopka Community Center (519 S. Central Avenue, Apopka, FL 32703) from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Northwest Recreation Complex Administrative Office (3710 Jason Dwelley Parkway, Apopka, FL 32712) from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Residents can check voter registration records online for precinct locations.
- Unofficial General Elections Results for Orange County, FL
For additional information, visit the Orange County Supervisor of Elections website.
|Qualified Candidates for the Special Election, Seat 2|
|Yesenia “Jesi” Baron|
|2020||Seat 2||Begins: Noon August 26, 2020
Ends: Noon, August 28, 2020
|Special Election November 3, 2020||December 8, 2020||Council Meeting after Election Certification|