Vendor Community Workshop
June 3, 2021 from 10 AM to 12 PM
at the Apopka Community Center/VFW (519 S. Central Ave.)
The City of Apopka is hosting a free Vendor Community Workshop on Thursday, June 3, 2021 for vendors interested in learning about the bid process and requirements for doing business with the City of Apopka.
Learn about: Bid Submittal Process, Grant Programs, Partnerships and Programs (Community Development Block Grant and Solar & Energy Loan Fund) and ProcureNow Registration.
Please bring your own mobile device to this event.
City Bid Process Update
The City of Apopka is transitioning its electronic bidding platform from DemandStar to a bid building software called ProcureNow. ProcureNow provides current bid information, including automated bid solicitation notifications. There is no charge to vendors wishing to sign up for ProcureNow.
ProcureNow streamlines the bid submittal process for vendors by reducing the amount of time it takes for staff to create, post, and evaluate each bid. The new e-Procurement Portal allows prospective Vendors and Suppliers the ability to:
- Electronically submit bids in one place and eliminate the submission of paper proposals.
- Receive notifications of future bid opportunities by selecting the “Subscribe” button (after account creation).
- Receive timely support for bid questions.
- Submit questions and receive answers online regarding open bid opportunities.
- Track updates to existing bids by clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Use a vendor guided process of responding electronically to bids to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- View bid opportunities issued by the City of Apopka in one location.
To view bids from the City of Apopka, please visit ProcureNow - City of Apopka
To register as a vendor and submit proposals, please refer to the ProcureNow Vendor Guides.
Click here to visit the legacy DemandStar platform.
For additional questions, please email Purchase@apopka.net.